{LSF} ~ Night Void {LSF} ~ Night Void

This is good!

livestepfreak responds:

Thank! :)

EPITOME - dreamrape instr EPITOME - dreamrape instr

i can really feel this man. i wish you made it a Lil' longer, but its nice allright, the beat is smooth and easy, i think i just added a new track to my night walks. thank you.

OUTMiNd!! OUTMiNd!!

I'm sorry, but for me it sounds like alot of tracks/loops (whatever you call it xD ) is just smashed together, i can't really find the rhytm in this track, im not some music artist or whatever but im just giving you my opinion, theres just to much noise to hear the rhytm and the actual "Music" im not the best in english, so i have a littel hard time expressing myself correctley, but i hope you catch my meaning. best of luck!

DivoFST responds:

Thanks for the comment karill!
Well i get the comment but its Dubstep and Dubstep is kind of that, loud sounds crashing together guess xD, you probably are not into dubstep.
No loops were used i played them with my Midi Keyboard.
PS: Your english is completly understandable buddy! :D

Gets Better Gets Better

what a cheering track! makes me all happy lol ! nice track.

Machines Machines

sounds awesome! which program did you use ? :)

1600 responds:

thanks, I used logic with ni razor

-:.Awaking fire.:- -:.Awaking fire.:-

geif

me your dream in a pm

garlagan responds:

K
IoI

~Coffee~ ~Coffee~

hm.

this puts me in a state of, hmmm.. kinda like.... just wonna chill?? like totally relax and enjoy things around me, but most of all i get me in a state were i wonna sit in a big huge motherfking chair thats so soft i would fall asleep instantley, but first, il enjoy a cup of coffe, wich i really need right now.(how come this sudden urge for coffe??:D ) nice song man, enjoyed it, make some moar!

Obsideo responds:

Haha maybe I'll make another song like this soon, thank you very much!

The Middle East The Middle East

its...

awesome. i love it to the max

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Thanks a lot! :D

Tenderfoot [Old School Hiphop] Tenderfoot [Old School Hiphop]

awesome

Awesome song man, i really enjoyed it.
keep making more of that!

IKONiC responds:

I will definitely keep working on hiphop. I absolutely love it. I must admit that I like producing modern more than oldschool. However, I just bought myself a new sexy Drum Machine so I'm gonna probably continue with oldschool also. :)