Cellar Door Cellar Door

Playing with no sound like a fucking boss, After the first screaming scene i pissed my self and whined like a baby, Im not playing this game anymore.. my heart cant take it :3 5stars tho...you sick fuck...

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Don't be sad, we know many people who have to turn the sound off in order to play this one. ;)
Thanks for the great rating - and for the compliment! ;)

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I made it to lvl 15 i think in arena, That big metal guy, How the hell do i kill him?! Great game ofc, LOVE IT! :3

GOON: The Game! GOON: The Game!

Agree with iishad0wx, until i got to Rhea, i got my arse kicked so hardcore i cried blood, thats fucking anoying,, i coulndt do anything at all, the arsenal of attack you have is incredible low, please give moar combos ? xD thank you.

Bionoids Bionoids

hm.

its very rare i even bother writing a review, but this is a must.

this games SUCKS BALLS beyond every thing, the thing you can shoot yourself, even when shooting in a straight line with no obstacles in the way, and the thing that your enemey got such high.. no they ALWAYS hit you no matter what, they just point straight up, BAM! next thing you know, your dead, and ofc they make massive dmg with that puny littel missile, and wtf? how is it possible for your enemy to like "kick you out of the screen?" that shit really pisses me off. this game is F.u.b.a.r

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

HELP!

im stuck on the fucking railroad, what to do? and btw awesome game! been playing it all day:)

revolverroach responds:

i am stoked that you have spent an entire day on my game :D as for the railroad, i assume you're talking about the tower. i added a hint# 2 for the tower in the hint sheet. look for the link in the game description.

hope that helps! thanks for the review!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

erh.

This game is awesome, if it werent for the fucking lag, excuse my french but cmon?? i cant take more than 4 combatants and my computer is one big Fail, and this game is way to easy with the turrets. and btw, upgrade all turrets and jump. then hang in the ceiling and enjoy. peice of cake.

Depict1 Depict1

wauw

nice game!, got all medals.. yay..ok ok i used a youtube walkthrough..

Hippolyta Hippolyta

grr..

the loading time is anoying, cant see when its done or not..give some % instead plx?
anyways, th game is overall cool, i really liked it, though its hard enugh, cool game... did i say that? anyways, cool game.

Where's dat wally adult v Where's dat wally adult v

....

what kind of shit is that??

4 Differences 4 Differences

wauw

i must say i am really really amazed! this game is so nice and calming, yet frustrating if ya know what i mean:D but i must say i love this game! highest score from me! , keep those games comming. xD